You should prepare for the course by doing the following:
- Review and understand the information in your Provider Manual.
- Review and understand the information on CPR. The resuscitation scenarios require that your BLS skills and knowledge are current.
- You will not be taught how to read or interpret ECGs in the course, nor will you be taught details about pharmacology. Please use your book to study the material.
- Review, understand and complete Pre-Course Assessment. Link below
- Print your scores for the Pre-Course Assessment and bring them with you to the class. If this is not completed you cannot attend class. You must have a score of at least 85%. Please note that you can take the test repeatedly until an 85% is achieved. This will help prepare you for the course.