---- Who should take this class ----
This class is designed for young people (11 to 15 Years old) who are interested in providing babysitting services.
If you have any questions if this class is for you, please call the Colorado Cardiac CPR office at (720) 639-2623
Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS)
The Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) training program is designed to focus on supervising, caring for, and keeping children and infants safe in babysitting setting. The program provides fundamental information in the business of babysitting, proper supervision, basic care-giving skills, and responding properly to ill or injured children or infants.
Course duration: Approximately 6 hours, however duration may vary due to:
- Class size, which is normally very small (only 2 to 5 students average per class)
- Skill level
- Time for discussion
- Practice, testing and remediation if indicated
- American Safety & Health Institute, 12 month Certification
- You will receive your eCard shortly after class completition
- Accreditation/Agency - American Safety & Health Institute